America: The Last Best Hope of Earth
Mar 14, 2022
The poisonous clouds of tyranny are spreading across the globe in 2022.
The Chinese Communist Party is committed to its growth of power at any cost, even if hundreds of millions die. The Epoch Times reported that sometime before 2003, then-Defense Minister Chi Haotian gave a speech to CCP leaders in which he stated:
Globalists like Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum are confident of their technocratic domination of human beings as they work toward what they call the Great Reset, where “you'll own nothing. And you'll be happy.”2
Islamic supremacists are manufacturing their own expanding waves of jihad, slavery, and death, with Iran, Turkey, and now the Taliban in Afghanistan committed to the death of America, the Great Satan.
Presented with such implacable enemies, what shall America do? Shall we lay down our arms out of fear? Shall our leaders facilitate the destruction of America by accepting bribes from China and yielding to blackmail? Many of them have done so. Shall we watch as our young people fall victim to malicious propaganda and turn against their homeland?
Unless we are rooted in the spirit of freedom with the will to fight, we will eventually be conquered by peoples who will lay waste to America.
Our national spirit is in severe danger of being entirely lost. Many confused young people, adrift in a sea of disinformation, are unable to step up with boldness and strength. Even if they have not abandoned the original vision of America, they must be trained and ready. But now, too many young people huddle in safe spaces and live in fear.
George Washington wrote:
We are a very long way from the days of General George S. Patton, who, in speaking to soldiers on their way to battle on the beaches of Normandy, declared:
How did so many people in America lose the desire and the will to defend freedom? Why do so many shrink from defending the country that has created the freest society in the history of the world? Did it happen by accident? For that answer, we can turn to the words of Ion Mihai Pacepa, the acting chief of Romania’s espionage service during the cold war. He wrote:
Even Yuri Andropov would be flabbergasted at how perilously close America is to total defeat. Yet, we must ensure that Andropov’s evil plan does not succeed. We must rise and brush away the cloud of ash threatening to bury what Abraham Lincoln called, 160 years ago, “the last best hope of earth.”6
How will we do this? We must educate our youth and re-educate adults that even though Americans are an imperfect people, the Founders’ vision of a constitutional republic has never been matched. We must thoroughly reject the destructive accusations and lies of globalists, Marxists, and jihadists who will not replace America with a better society, but will—if we let them—turn the entire world into a prison.
More than anything else, we must be bold and strong and indefatigable in our determination to defend the consecrated freedoms that God has given to all people everywhere.
May God bless our efforts.
Images: From Pixabay.com. Free for commercial use, no attribution required. Modified by author.
1. “The Secret Speech of General Chi Haotian,” https://jrnyquist.blog/2019/09/11/the-secret-speech-of-general-chi-haotian/ - pronounced “Chrr How Tee-en.”
“The US Should Help the Chinese People to Break Away From CCP,” Jennifer Zeng, July 17, 2019
“Sino-Fascism,” John Derbyshire, September 29, 2006
2. “Welcome To 2030: I Own Nothing, Have No Privacy And Life Has Never Been Better,” Ida Auken, Nov 10, 2016, https://www.forbes.com/sites/worldeconomicforum/2016/11/10/shopping-i-cant-really-remember-what-that-is-or-how-differently-well-live-in-2030/
“No Privacy, No Property: The World in 2030 According to the WEF,” December 8, 2020, Antony P. Mueller
WEForum Video with statement: “You’ll own nothing. And you'll be happy.”
3. The Writings of George Washington, Volume III, Jared Sparks, 1833, Hilliard, Gray, and Company, and Russell, Odiorne and Company, p. 279.
4. “Patton’s D-Day Speech: ‘The Very Idea of Losing is Hateful to an American,’” by Michael W. Chapman, November 11, 2019, https://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/michael-w-chapman/patton-very-idea-losing-hateful-american
5. “Kerry’s Soviet Rhetoric: The Vietnam-era antiwar movement got its spin from the Kremlin,” Ion Mihai Pacepa, National Review, 2004, https://www.nationalreview.com/2004/02/kerry-s-soviet-rhetoric-ion-mihai-pacepa/
6. Abraham Lincoln’s Annual Message to Congress, Concluding Remarks, Washington, DC, December 1, 1862
Peter Falkenberg Brown is passionate about writing, publishing, public speaking and film. He hopes that someday he can live up to his favorite motto: “Expressing God’s kind and compassionate love in all directions, every second of every day, creates an infinitely expanding sphere of heart.”